Join us for Care Home Open Day 2019!
Country Court Care Homes will be taking part in this year’s Care Home Open Day event on Friday 28th June. Our care homes are holding a whole variety of events for visitors to come and enjoy from book groups to antiques valuation days we’ll have something for everyone!
Care Home Open Day is a UK wide initiative and this year’s theme is celebrating the role of Arts in Care. It encourages homes to open their doors to celebrate a different theme each year, with a few key values at its heart: friendship, making connections and celebrating older and vulnerable people.
Country Court Care homes welcome visitors at any time, we always encourage family, friends and local community groups into our homes. Care Home Open Day is a great opportunity for anyone who is not a regular visitor, to come along and see what life is like for our residents. There are many stereotypes of care homes so Care Home Open Day is a fantastic opportunity to challenge those preconceived ideas and really show how we care for our residents.
Come along and meet our care teams, take a tour of our homes and join us for refreshments.
- The Grove Care Home – Antiques Valuation Day 10.30am – 3.00pm
- Lakeview Lodge Care Home – A celebration of bestselling author Josephine Cox 2pm - 3pm
- St John’s Care Home – Cream teas and entertainment 2pm – 3pm
- Ashwood Nursing Home – Open Day - tours & refreshments all day- 10am – 5pm
- Priory Court Care Home – Open Day – tours & refreshments all day- 10am – 5pm
- Eccleshare Court Care Home – Open Day – activities all day including intergenerational art at 10am and a visit from a Shetland Pony in the afternoon.
- The Pines – Open Day - Art exhibition and staff bake-off competition 10am – 5pm