Terms and Conditions
- The website contains information as a general outline and guidance in accordance with the Property Misdescriptions Act (1991). Details are given without any responsibility. Intending purchasers, lessees or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- We have taken every care to ensure the accuracy of this information but particulars contained therein do not form part of any contract and cannot be guaranteed. Please refer to the legal documentation and in particular the Lease which covers in detail the rights and obligations of the parties as referred to above.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Third Party Websites: Country Court Care is not responsible for content on any site other than our own website. As added value, we include links to other sites but these sites and their content are not under Country Court Care responsibility or liability
- Nothing in these Terms will be deemed to exclude our liability to you for death or personal injury arising from our negligence or for fraudulent misrepresentation.
These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Our terms and conditions are subject to the laws of England and Wales and disagreement must be done so within the United Kingdom. We will try to solve any disagreements quickly and efficiently.
Wi-fi Terms and Conditions
By using our internet service, you hereby expressly acknowledge and agree that there are significant security, privacy and confidentiality risks inherent in accessing or transmitting information through the internet, whether the connection is facilitated through wired or wireless technology. Security issues include, without limitation, interception of transmissions, loss of data, and the introduction or viruses and other programs that can corrupt or damage your computer.
Accordingly, you agree that the owner and/or provider of this network is NOT liable for any interception or transmissions, computer worms or viruses, loss of data, file corruption, hacking or damage to your computer or other devices that result from the transmission or download of information or materials through the internet service provided.
Use of the wireless network is subject to the general restrictions outlined below. If abnormal, illegal, or unauthorized behavior is detected, including heavy consumption of bandwidth, the network provider reserves the right to permanently disconnect the offending device from the wireless network.
Examples of Illegal Uses
The following are representative examples only and do not comprise a comprehensive list of illegal uses:
Spamming and invasion of privacy - Sending of unsolicited bulk and/or commercial messages over the Internet using the Service or using the Service for activities that invade another's privacy.
Intellectual property right violations - Engaging in any activity that infringes or misappropriates the intellectual property rights of others, including patents, copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, or any other proprietary right of any third party.
Accessing illegally or without authorization computers, accounts, equipment or networks belonging to another party, or attempting to penetrate/circumvent security measures of another system. This includes any activity that may be used as a precursor to an attempted system penetration, including, but not limited to, port scans, stealth scans, or other information gathering activity.
The transfer of technology, software, or other materials in violation of applicable export laws and regulations.
Export Control Violations
Using the Service in violation of applicable law and regulation, including, but not limited to, advertising, transmitting, or otherwise making available ponzi schemes, pyramid schemes, fraudulently charging credit cards, pirating software, or making fraudulent offers to sell or buy products, items, or services.
Distribution of pornographic materials to minors;
and Child pornography.
Examples of Unacceptable Uses
The following are representative examples only and do not comprise a comprehensive list of unacceptable uses:
High bandwidth operations, such as large file transfers and media sharing with peer-to-peer programs (i.e.torrents)
Obscene or indecent speech or materials
Defamatory or abusive language
Using the Service to transmit, post, upload, or otherwise making available defamatory, harassing, abusive, or threatening material or language that encourages bodily harm, destruction of property or harasses another.
Forging or misrepresenting message headers, whether in whole or in part, to mask the originator of the message.
Distribution of Internet viruses, Trojan horses, or other destructive activities
Distributing information regarding the creation of and sending Internet viruses, worms, Trojan horses, pinging, flooding, mail-bombing, or denial of service attacks. Also, activities that disrupt the use of or interfere with the ability of others to effectively use the node or any connected network, system, service, or equipment.
The sale, transfer, or rental of the Service to customers, clients or other third parties, either directly or as part of a service or product created for resale.
Seeking information on passwords or data belonging to another user.
Making unauthorized copies of proprietary software, or offering unauthorized copies of proprietary software to others.
Intercepting or examining the content of messages, files or communications in transit on a data network.