Every person within the Country Court family has an important role to play. We want you to be recognised and rewarded for the work you do. Along with working with a real family-spirited group of people we offer the following rewards and benefits*:
- At least 28 days holiday
- Great pay (plus annual pay reviews!)
- Exciting opportunities for career progression (and we have lots of staff who can tell you about their own progression!)
- Enhanced Bank Holiday rates at Christmas and New Year at Double time plus all other bank holiday paid at Time and a Half
- Work Life Balance and the ability to choose shifts to suit you
- Supportive and bespoke Induction Training Programmes, ongoing training and development and nationally recognised qualifications*
- £200 Refer a friend or resident bonus scheme
- Pension contributions
- Free parking
- Free Uniform (for care home staff)
- Reimbursement for Annual Nurse PIN registration cost
- DBS Checking (partially paid for some roles)
- Exclusive discounted rates to our state-of-the-art Gym facility based in Peterborough
- Opportunity to work in beautifully appointed interior designed homes
- Opportunity to work for an award-winning Care Home provider
- Annual Company and Personal Performance based Bonus Scheme for Home Managers
- Discounts for restaurants, shops, cinemas, days out and more!
*Terms and conditions apply dependent on location of role (Head Office or Care Home) and role type.
Find out about your development journey at Country Court.